We use an academic approach to business collaboration which is built upon cross-cultural and social science. In a combination with our experience in the EmTech presentations and sales, it gives us a unique skillset. We build positioning in a way that, be it, business or customer segments, your idea will be understood and your product will be loved.
Before we start any work with a company, we have to evaluate the current processes and Company’s reputation, as well as the market situation.
In this part of work we include:
Due diligence should cover the following pillars:
- Fraud, bribery, corruption, money laundering and other crimes
- Internal controls
- Risk Management
- Assurance Processes
- Research Governance
- Scientific or IP Misconduct
- Past Performance
- Staff capacity and capability (number, track record)
- Infrastructure and programme management for research
- Monitoring and management
- Equality and Diversity
- Data Management
- Openness and Publications transparency
- Financial viability
- Financial Management e.g. experience of finance team and segregation division/allocation of duties
- Strength of audit, internal and external
- Value for money
- Policies, procedures and systems – including IT systems
- Separate bank accounts
- Income from other sources – diversity of income streams
Once after the initial check, it’s been chosen which partners/organisations are to work with, we should look at carrying out more detailed checks. Quantum Leap Strategy has developed a Due Diligence Questionnaire. This is an evolving document, but can be used as a starting point for any local process.It covers the following key areas:
- Legal status of the organisation
- Governance and Control
- Ability to deliver
- Financial stability
- Sub-contract management
This process can take a long time to complete, but must be completed before the start date of the partnership or investment round.
Based on the due diligence and market research we will be able to see the new technologies, partnerships and market niches for your business to scale it up. New markets often define new business requirements. Understanding it and being ready for positive changes can speed up the brand adoption process and the company’s growth.
Every market defines a set of unique national markers, which must be taken into consideration. When a brand or foreing foreign company targets to enter the market, we recommend to start with the brand identity analysis. Using this approach we can soften the differences and stimulate acceptance based on common values and mutual respect. We use intercultural behavioral and social science as a base for this research.
Screening, identifying and evaluating potential collaboration targets according to the scope and profile defined by the company. We set this step as a final one before we start to elaborate the plan of work and project management.
As soon as Due Diligence and Research are completed and show positive results, we start the planning and project creation phase, which includes:
- Defining business goals, scope of work, consultancy engagement, roles and responsibilities, KPIs
- Generating a project roadmap, defining pipeline for short term and mid-term deliveries
- Defining the amount and regularity of the engagement and delivery schedule
- The project stages management stages and execution, results monitoring and controlling
- Facilitate decision making and execution related to key projects driving the inorganic growth strategy.
- Support and/or prepare all necessary documents and presentations to ensure correct communication across the global network and between key functions and stakeholders.
- Tracking progress points
- Preparing and regularly updating landscape of Business Development opportunities: by business segment and geography, identify and rank potential opportunities for in-organic growth – acquisitions, distribution/licensing deals, channel go direct opportunitiesPreparing and regularly updating landscape of Business Development opportunities: by business segment and geography, identify and rank potential opportunities for in-organic growth acquisitions, distribution/licensing deals, channel go direct opportunities
- Wrap up, final report, summarizing results and achievements
Putting together all of these stages will allow us to create a transparent long-term and short-term strategy for achieving desired results and success.
Driving market insights and business intelligence whilst consolidating and sharing value chain expertise on providing on a routine basis in-depth market assessments of specific target market segments or new upcoming technologies on a regular basis.
- Digital Transformation
Depending on what kind of business development path the company chooses, we offer a range of customized solutions formulated within:
When it comes to business management, the stakeholders are not always capable of seeing and evaluating the current position and potential of the company. Personal biases are one of the main reasons to let the company be audited by external consultants. In this area we structure the work as follows:
- Business analysis including analysis of the internal and external processes
- Competitive analysis
- Current and potential positioning
- Mission, Vision, Core Values and Strategic focus areas and potential positioning
- Measures and targets
Within the general marketing strategy, a comprehensive document describing the current and desired position is provided. It includes recommendations at a strategic level, that could be executed completed by an internal or external team or be given for the externally execution.
1. Positioning and value proposition
Vision and mission statements of the company will be aligned with product marketing. Identification of Social value, Unique selling proposition, and Brand awareness mechanisms
2. Identification of the target audience
Identification of the customer demand and creating customer profile
3. Designed communication guidelines
Communication policy, key messages, brand awareness, objectives of internal and external communication, a blacklist of words, expressions, answers, legally correct statements
4. Sales scripts
Meeting, negotiations, phone calls, presentation scripts for the sales team. Should be done with the legal department
A list of questions to be expended on the website, included in presentation scripts, answered in articles, posts or interviews
6. Digital marketing strategy & SMM strategy
Identification of the channels, messages, responsible team members. The work on this chapter includes a comprehensive strategy. The content itself is a matter of additional agreement:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): on-page SEO, off-page SEO, technical SEO
- Content Marketing: Blog posts, Ebooks, Infographics
- Social Media Marketing: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram
- Marketing Automation: Email newsletters, Social media post scheduling, Lead-nurturing workflows, Campaign tracking, and reportingMarketing Automation: Email newsletters, Social media post scheduling, Lead-nurturing workflows, Campaign tracking and reporting
- Email Marketing: Blog subscription newsletters. Follow-up emails to website visitors who downloaded something. Customer welcome emails. Holiday promotions to loyalty program members. Tips or similar series of emails for customer nurturing.
7. PR Strategy and press outreach plan
PR KPIs identification. List of the media to be present in. Key messages for the press, magazines, newspapers, interviews. Along with the event marketing strategy, communication with the journalists and interview scheduling. Budget and Measurement
8. Event Marketing
As an essential part of the marketing roadmap, a list of major industry events to attend, the series of the branded events in order to raise awareness, show transparency and educate the public. Online events can be scheduled and planned within this piece of the work as well as in the chapters of online marketing strategy and/or educational program.
When a company plans to expand their business to the new markets, it is highly important to take into consideration local preferences and cultural distinctions. As experts in cross-cultural communications, we provide comprehensive guidelines for positioning on new markets including niche identification, highlighting and accurately communicating USP.
For the new product launch, the competitor analysis is an essential part of the Environmental Analysis. It may have been already done by the founding team, but will also be used in creating marketing strategies. Product positioning and presentation should be correlated with the target group interests. Each group requires a unique approach, especially when entering new markets. Companies need to take into account cultural differences and create a certain positioning accordingly.
Besides in addition to the way the company is being presented, the partnerships and engagements play a crucial role. They may represent core values and beliefs, show the potential growth and scalability. Developing the right partnerships and media presence may significantly reduce marketing costs and take a company to new levels.
Throughout the elaborately developed external communication guideline it is possible to reach target groups and enter fruitful partnerships.
Communication Guidelines include the following matters:
1. Communication policy
Writing a communication policy, a company should take into consideration the fact that it’s a framework, which represents a foundation for marketing and external communication affairs. Communication policy and guide are not yearly statements. Under circumstances like change of management, change of target audience, refocus to another region/market, significant product line update, the document can and should be refined, otherwise it can be valid for 3-5 years.
Communication policy is build in order to:
- define communication opportunities,
- clarify key messages and communication activities,
- specify the target groups,
- build relations with media and social groups,
- synchronize external communication of the staff,
- create a branded and thoughtful image of the company.
Please note, communication policy will vary for different regions, so it would be recommended besides the general Company’s communication guide, to create additional versions adopted to each region of further expansion.
2. Tools for external communication
3. Brand Values in official and unofficial statements
4. Communication in crisis situations
5. Visual Communication
Quantum Leap Strategy AG is registered as a Self Regulated Organisation according to Swiss Law and conducts all necessary steps to protect investors, verifying the source of funds and protecting against money laundering.
Quantum Leap Strategy AG assists in accessing investment and financing projects through due diligence and independent business review, and provides understanding of the target business model with a deep thorough analysis of historical performance. As well as a preparation of target evaluation and specific financial models.
- Due diligence and Independent Business/Financial Review:
- Overview of the company's activities
- Evaluating the current financial strength of the business and its future financial prospects
- Accessing the short-term and long-term cash flow forecasts
- Evaluating the current financial models and performance
Audit and strategy for businesses and products, acquisitions, divestments or reorganizations. Leverage global financial models and strategic tools to evaluate the strategic and financial attractiveness of potential business development targets as well as their risks.
Working with experienced leading legal experts, we would like to make sure that your growth is compliant with local rules and regulations. At this moment the legal scope of work includes:
- Data collection
- Founding documents creation
- Signing final documents
- Capital contribution, opening a temporary bank account
- Notary certification
- Enter in the commercial register
- Open permanent bank account
- Consultation on current regulation and Swiss corporate culture
- Control and risk assessment
- AML officer for regulated companies
- Compliance Analysis and inputs for Suva Compliance Reporting and Processes
- Financial control for financial intermediaries
- Cross-border risk calculation
- Clients profiles management
- SRO license
- Legal audit for M&A
- Compliance check
- AML Audit
- Hourly based consultancy on:
- Legal specifics of business in Switzerland
- Employment regulations
- Financial soundness check
One of the most important solutions for modern businesses is a Know-How-To-Sell the product. Marketing is more than selling. It is relationship management with a wide audience, it is building trust, storytelling, and most importantly, a way of sharing values.
We offer a full range of marketing solutions in order to build up long term relationships with each of the target groups.
The General Marketing Strategy is a ready-done instruction for achieving your business goals at any of the selected markets. General Marketing Execution is an ongoing tactic strategy, aiming to be in direct correlation with the main document. The work here includes: brand-platform analysis, target audience analysis, competitor analysis, sales audit and sales scripts, Value and Unique Selling pProposition development and Bulley points adjustment, Customer Value Optimization, Customer Journey Map improvements, identification of all possible traffic opportunities, a detailed plan on the future sales in order to increase the Return On Marketing Investment (ROMI). Whatever we do, we should remember that our main focus is the creation of a long-term value for an organisation from customers, markets, and relationships.
Here we pay attention to the business goals: increasing brand awareness, getting new leads and customers etc. We implement the processes described in the strategy or tactic documents starting with Content Marketing. We choose the most relevant placements, create detailed content-plans, write, publish and moderate posts. The main aim here is to satisfy the target audience's wishes and reduce the pains. The content is a soft instrument, which will make the audience loyal.
Then we implement traffic generation instruments like Google Ads and SEO & SEM, inorganic growth. . The goal of inorganic growth is increasing brand awareness or sales. Digital specialists daily start the ad campaigns and make Analytics and Optimization. The KPIs here depend on the business goals, using modern digital programs and marketing knowledge we can forecast the profit you get from digital-marketing. Nowadays SEO alone is not interesting/sufficient. That’s why our SEO approach is to give you full Website Usability and Analytics.
It is also important to work not only with new leads, but working on LTV (LifeTime Value), with those customers who are already with the business. We do sales and relations development for current and prospective customers. Here we use Marketing Automation (Email newsletters, Chatbots, Autofunnels). This includes deep Marketing analysis: Customer Optimization Value and Product Funnel, which is the key to the high conversions in your business.
Sometimes you don’t need a full circle of Marketing, you can delegate marketing tasks to a professional team. That can be an outsourced Marketing specialist or an outsourced Marketing team. As a specialist we can perform analysis, Customer Optimization Value and Product Funnel, work on conversions increase, Google Ads, SEO, Content Marketing etc. As a team we can remain the whole Marketing department in your company.
Generating a strategic pipeline of potential projects, working with partners, leads, marketing with sales department on site. (use of lists?) It is not enough to just generate traffic, the more important process is selling itself. We can bring target audience traffic, but if something goes wrong at the stage of sales people simply won’t buy/purchase. We audit your existing sales department and sales processes, suggest recommendations and with a timeline and guidelines for implementation (of these recommendations) . Our team can strengthen your sales department and bring new clients, partners and governmental orders.
We have a well established (strong) industry network with leading tech companies, industry leaders, investors, government officials, key innovators and opinion leaders in Switzerland, Bahrain, Russia and India.
We will be glad to help you with a new market entrance and business representation in these countries/markets mentioned above.
One of the final steps is assistance in management activities, control and regular auditing of upcoming opportunities.
1. Tasks and processes to develop and implement growth opportunities within and between organisations
2. Applications projects for the EMEA territory
3. Implementation of the project on the chosen new markets
4. Strategic project management
5. Management of contacts, relations, negotiations with respective targets jointly with the responsible internal team.
6. Management of marketing activities
1. Startup Due Diligence for private and institutional investors
2. Investor Relations for chosen startups
3. EmTech Investment Club as a platform for growth