Opening a corporate bank account in Switzerland is necessary to set up a company here. As a matter of fact, the Swiss bank account opening process must be completed prior to the incorporation of the company with the Trade Register. A bank statement indicating the deposit of the share capital is needed to be filed alongside the company’s statutory documents. The most important part of the process is to choose the bank who will support your business strategy and the region you are targeting.
Tax and Legal
Opening a corporate bank account in Switzerland is necessary to set up a company here.
Tax advisory both in a Swiss local context and international context
Legal advisory and notary services
- Formation companies and foundations as per Swiss law including notarization of formation documents
- Advisory and preparation of articles of incorporation
- Advisory and preparation of legal documents for restructuring companies, such as mergers, conversions, asset deals, splitting and other deals according to the Swiss and merger law including notarization of documents.
- Advisory and preparation of legal documents for capital increases, catch-up of capital subscription and capital decreases including notarization of documents.
- Advisory and preparation of legal documents for dissolution of company including notarization of documents.
- Act as liquidator of Swiss companies
- Notarization of annual general assembly and Board meetings
- Notarization of marriage and inheritance contracts and wills
- Notarization of signatures and company’s documents
- Notarization of German legal acts, where the German law allows a Swiss notary to perform the notarization
Other legal services
- Legal advisory in trade and business law
- Legal advisory in the law of contract
- Legal advisory in marriage and inheritance law
- Distribution of estate and act as executor of the will
- Act as representative of clients for all legal matters
Our accounting, tax, payroll and other related services
- Financial accounting for Swiss companies and Swiss subsidiaries of international companies
- Payable and receivable accounting
- Payroll and HR services
- Social security advisory both in Swiss local and international context
- Payment of invoices and salaries on behalf of client
- Financial planning and budgeting services
- VAT-Filings and VAT-advisory
- Act as Swiss VAT representative
- Acting as external CFO or finance manager
- Acting as external financial consultant
- Audit for small and medium Swiss companies
- Financial and strategy advisory